RISE College ID Camp 1:
We are so serious about college guidance and placement that we have created an innovative college identification camp for Rise Elite players. Our high school aged players travel to numerous college showcases and ID Camps annually in an effort to get noticed by college coaches. While major showcases are very useful, it is challenging to predict which games coaches will attend and how much time they will spend watching you play. Along with providing all of our Elite team players with SportsRecruits and HUDL accounts and hosting college information sessions for our players market themselves, RISE is bringing the showcase experience to you so that you can maximize your exposure to college coaches and minimize your travel expenses.
Benefits for RISE SC Players:
- Unprecedented player exposure and visibility
- A minimum of 15 College Coaches scouting each gender (colleges subject to change)
- Division 1, Division 2 and Division 3 schools
- NCAA Seminar: Preparing players for the NCAA process
- Speed & Agility: See how you stack up against players in your graduation year
- College Coach Interaction: 1 to 1 time with a college coach
- Real Time Evaluation: Coaches will evaluate you in the moment using a proprietary app to ensure the most accurate evaluation. All players receive verbal feedback and a digital evaluation.
- One of a Kind Identification: Coaches provide skill instruction during technical warm up, small sided, and full field games. Coaches want to see you play.
Dates and Locations:
RISE Girls: January 19, 2019 at South Campus
RISE Boys: January 20, 2019 at South Campus
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
RISE players on Elite I and/or DA teams – Birth years 2004 (U15) thru 2000 (U19) or by invitation from the RISE SC Executive Director
Free (for players fully registered in our Elite and/or DA Programs and current on their fees)
RISE College ID Camp 2:
Dates and Locations:
RISE Girls: March 30, 2019 at South Campus
RISE Boys: March 31, 2019 at South Campus
For questions, please contact: Eldin Sijercic (email@example.com)