What: The annual Texas Warm-up Cup is the perfect tournament for all U8-U19 boys teams looking for a fall season warm-up tournament. With great competition, make sure your team participates this year!
When: August 24-25, 2019
Where: Meyer Park
Who: Boys U8-U19 – Academy/Rec Plus and Competitive Teams
U8 (Birth Year 2012) – Will have their own bracket(s) in U9 (and play 7v7)
U9 (Birth Year 2011) – 7v7
U10 (Birth Year 2010) – 7v7
U11 (Birth Year 2009) – 9v9
U12 (Birth Year 2008) – 9v9
U13 (Birth Year 2007) – 11v11
U14 (Birth Year 2006) – 11v11
U15 (Birth Year 2005) – 11v11
U16 (Birth Year 2004) – 11v11
U17 (Birth Year 2003) – 11v11
U18/U19 (Birth Year 2002-2001) – 11v11
Cost: $450 for 7v7, $500 for 9v9 and $600 for 11v11
August 16, 2019
The 2019 schedule should be available on or before August 22nd.
For up-to-date tournament information and weather alerts, please subscribe to Rise SC Tournament Rained Out Alerts.
For 2019, we expect to have teams from all over Texas and surrounding states for U8-U19 boys with great competition in multiple competitive levels.
7700 Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX 77379
Field Map – Google Map.
General Tournament Information
All check-in will be electronic.
Rosters need to be finalized in GotSoccer by Wednesday night before the start of the tournament.
Required team documentation includes:
- All participating players should be on the team’s roster in GotSoccer along with their jersey numbers.
- Final Player Roster with numbers (signed by club registrar). Players not participating in the tournament should be crossed off the roster. Guest players must be noted as such and can be handwritten on the roster.
- Player Cards (laminated, with picture)
- Adult Participation Passes for all adults that will be on the player sidelines (STYSA teams)
- Travel Permit (for USYSA teams outside of South Texas)
- Medical Release forms (signed by parent / guardian) must be carried by the team manager / coach for all games, but will not be required for check-in
Team check-in documents should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the age group you are bracketed in and the full name of your team as the subject line in all cases. Example: “U12G – Soccer SC 07G Red”
You should have at most 3 attachments to your email: 1) Official Roster, 2) ID cards / APP cards document, 3) travel permit, all of which should be in PDF format. Do NOT send copies of individual ID cards.
Rise Soccer Club has partnered with EventConnect for the upcoming tournament season as its official and exclusive accommodations provider. EventConnect has worked very closely with the Tournament and local hotels to provide the best options on amenities, value, and location. We please ask that teams use the hotels provided through this software as they help support our tournament.
For Team Reps, please do not hesitate to contact the EventConnect Travel Team Coordinators by email via email@example.com. These Coordinators will work with your team to find the best options from the available options once your team is in the accommodations system. For general inquiries, the EventConnect Support Team is available to take our calls at 1-888-723-2064.
If you have further questions please contact: