What: The Warm Up Cup is one of the most successful pre-season tournaments in Houston. Drawing top clubs and independent teams from across the state, there will be plenty of heat at every level. Don’t miss out on your chance to see your Fall season team compete for the first time.
When: August 29-30, 2020
Where: Camp Sienna & Lost Creek Park
Who: Boys & Girls teams 2014 (U7) – 2003/2002 (U18/U19)
Play Level: Recreational and Competitive teams
Birth Years 2014 (U7) – 2011 (U10) – 7v7
Birth Year 2010 (U11) – 2009 (U12) – 9v9
Birth Years 2008 (U13) – 2002/2003 (U18/U19) – 11v11
Registration Fee (+$75 after August 7):
$400 for 7v7
$450 for 9v9
$550 for 11v11
August 17, 2020
The 2020 schedule should be available on or before August 24th.
For up-to-date tournament information and weather alerts, please subscribe to Rise SC Tournament Rained Out Alerts.
For 2020, we expect to have teams from all over Texas and surrounding states for U8-U19 boys with great competition in multiple competitive levels.
General Tournament Information
All check-in will be electronic.
Rosters need to be finalized by Wednesday night before the start of the tournament.
Required team documentation includes:
- All participating players should be on the team’s roster along with their jersey numbers.
- Final Player Roster with numbers (signed by club registrar). Players not participating in the tournament should be crossed off the roster. Guest players must be noted as such and can be handwritten on the roster.
- Player Cards (laminated, with picture)
- Adult Participation Passes for all adults that will be on the player sidelines (STYSA teams)
- Travel Permit (for USYSA teams outside of South Texas)
- Medical Release forms (signed by parent / guardian) must be carried by the team manager / coach for all games, but will not be required for check-in
Team check-in documents should be emailed to: email@example.com
Please put the age group you are bracketed in and the full name of your team as the subject line in all cases. Example: “U12G – Soccer SC 07G Red”
You should have at most 3 attachments to your email: 1) Official Roster, 2) ID cards / APP cards document, 3) travel permit, all of which should be in PDF format. Do NOT send copies of individual ID cards.
Rise Soccer Club has partnered with EventConnect for the upcoming tournament season as its official and exclusive accommodations provider. EventConnect has worked very closely with the Tournament and local hotels to provide the best options on amenities, value, and location. We please ask that teams use the hotels provided through this software as they help support our tournament.
For Team Reps, please do not hesitate to contact the EventConnect Travel Team Coordinators by email via firstname.lastname@example.org. These Coordinators will work with your team to find the best options from the available options once your team is in the accommodations system. For general inquiries, the EventConnect Support Team is available to take our calls at 1-888-723-2064.
If you have further questions please contact: