RISE Futures is a supplementary all-star program for RISE Recreational boys and girls in the U6 (2013) through U12 (2007) age groups. RISE Futures players are selected for geographically-based all-star teams by the RISE coaching staff from among all RISE Rec players based on player evaluations and their performance in camps, training sessions and games.
The RISE Futures program includes:
- Four training sessions led by a member of the RISE coaching staff
- Participation on a RISE Futures team–coached by a member of the RISE coaching staff–in a RISE event
- A Nike RISE Futures shirt
- Training sessions are scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday evenings, December 4th-5th and 11th-12th, 5:15-6:30pm for 7U and 8U, and 6:45-8:00pm for U9/U10 and U11/U12.
- The Nutmeg 4v4 will be held on Saturday, December 15th.
- Central teams will train at West U Elementary
- Lost Creek and Sienna teams will train at Camp Sienna
- The Nutmeg 4v4 will be held at Camp Sienna
Players will be organized into teams of approximately 6-7 players in preparation for the Nutmeg 4v4.* Numbers permitting, U7 (2012) and U8 (2011) teams will be single-year age groups. U10 teams will be composed of U9 (2010) and U10 (2009) players. U12 teams will be composed of U11 (2008) and U12 (2007) players. There are no goalkeepers in 4v4, and goalkeeper-specific training will not be offered.
* The final number of teams in each age group and number of players on each team will be based on the number of players registered in the age group. Players will be notified of their team assignments following the conclusion of the RSVP period.
$50 for current RISE Rec players
The program fee for the RISE Futures program is not refundable and is not subject to proration.
To secure your spot in the RISE Futures program registration must be completed no later than Friday, November 16th.
Questions about RISE Futures programming may be directed to Andrew Zangoulis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about registration or payments may be directed to RISE Registrar, Diego Lopez-Videla, at email@example.com